Are you passionate about helping students get a world-class education to equip them for 21st Century marketplace success? Do you want to become part of the solution? If so, consider joining the It’s Not Complicated Tutoring team!
WHO WE ARE: INC Tutoring is a private, prescriptive tutoring company focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics related subject areas and Standardized Test Preparation.
WHAT WE DO: Our holistic approach incorporates each client’s learning style, instructor input and parental expectations (for K-12 students) to develop an instruction plan that fosters accelerated learning and comparably lower client cost.
We are looking for committed tutoring consultants to provide our clients individual one-on-one tutoring to achieve their academic goals. Voted the best private tutoring company in Dallas-Fort Worth by the Dallas Examiner, we specialize in providing stellar personal service and delivering results.
You must be passionate about helping students of ALL ages excel in one or more Mathematics and Science subjects including (but not limited to) Elementary/Middle school Math, Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Physics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics. Recent experience preparing students for GED, ACT, SAT, MCAT, LSAT or other standardized tests is highly desirable
ALL of our tutors are independent consultants. It is imperative you have an entrepreneurial mindset, as your earning potential will be limited ONLY by your ability to delight customers and meet their expectations.
- Provide prescriptive, engaging instruction in an individualized setting.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials that provide individualized instruction and allow for curriculum adaptation tailored to the needs of each student.
- Utilize various instructional strategies, such as inquiry, technology, discovery, etc. to facilitate maximum retention
- Transform lesson plans into rich learning experiences that maximize efficient use of session time
- Establish and maintain uniform standards of student behavior needed to maintain a functional learning environment
- Evaluate student academic/social growth, document progress and prepare and progress reports.
- Maintain a punctual and reliable work schedule.
- Accurately complete and submit all required documentation (work-logs, time sheets, etc.) in accordance with established procedures
- Display maturity, respect, patience well developed listening skills and an open mind.
- Create a flexible learning environment conducive to achieving academic excellence and personal growth
- Establish effective communication with clients
- Motivate students to develop tangible and intangible skills, attitudes and knowledge required to build a sound foundation for continued success and lifelong learning
- Possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain exceptional relationships with parents, students and colleagues
- Certified Educator or Degreed Professional – Subject Matter Expert in tutored subject with successful, verifiable college course work in said subject
- Experience instructing, tutoring and/or teaching and the ability to provide references to attest to that experience
Still interested? Please email email@example.com Gloria Veal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the words “I want to be a private tutor” on the subject line. Attach your resume and cover letter (in .doc, .docx or .txt format).
Thanks for your interest in joining the INC Tutoring Team where Our PASSION + Your WILLINGNESS TO LEARN = ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for next steps in the process.